- How it works
- Laser Vein Removal for Safe Non-Surgical Treatment of Unwanted Veins
- Pre-treatment instructions
- Treatment day
This laser technology diminishes unsightly spider veins, capillaries & blood (red) moles without invasive surgery. Most popular requests are for the legs, face, neck & chest but can be used anywhere on the body. No chemicals or needles are used & compression stockings are not necessary. This is much less painful & quicker than injections. Factors that may contribute to spider veins include:
- Heredity-spider veins run in families
- Women are more likely to get spider veins than men
- Hormonal shifts
- Weight gain
- Occupations that require prolonged sitting, standing, or heavy-lifting
- Certain medications
- Spider veins on the faces of fair-skinned people (may be related to sun exposure)
Unwanted spider veins no longer have to limit your activities or your confidence. Our MedSpa clients are relieved to learn that we provide a safe and effective solution for this unwanted condition. Our YAG laser is the most effective treatment for the non-surgical removal of many undesired, or unattractive, vascular issues. With Laser Vein Removal you can chase away spider veins for good.
Wouldn’t it be a relief to slip worry-free into a pair of shorts-without even thinking about embarrassing leg veins? Our YAG laser is the most effective treatment for the safe nonsurgical removal of many unwanted, or unattractive, vascular issues. Visible veins can occur anywhere on the body including spider veins on the legs and burst capillaries on and around the nose. Our Laser Vein Removal safely and comfortably treats the most superficial spider veins as well as deeper reticular vessels. Veins on the face, neck and legs are among the most common concerns of Med-Spa clients-all of these areas can be safely and comfortably treated with our Advanced Laser Vein Removal Therapy. Our Aestheticians and our YAG Laser equipment are top-of-the-line ensuring that your Laser Vein Removal results will be visibly improved. This non-invasive procedure is effective for all skin types and tones. Best of all, many spider veins can be safely removed in as little as one treatment.
The non-invasive laser treatment of unsightly leg veins is one of the most requested yet most challenging of aesthetic procedures. Because of the various diameters, depths and pressures found with these vessels, their treatment often requires a wide range of wavelengths, pulse widths and fluencies. Using a combination of therapies, such as those included on the Harmonyn Laser, we are able to treat both superficial and deep telangiectasias as well as telangiectatic matting and hemosiderin staining. Using the principle of selective photothermolysis, these vessels can be selectively heated and collapsed without damaging the surrounding healthy tissue.
- 6 Weeks: Electrolysis, waxing, threading, tweezing or plucking is to be avoided between sessions, however shaving is encouraged
- 2-3 Weeks: No natural or artificial tanning (which includes tanning beds and spray tans) anytime within 2-3 weeks before your session.
- 2 Weeks: Avoid any deep exfoliation treatments or creams containing a chemical exfoliator for 2 weeks pre and post treatment, such as microdermabrasion, retin-A, or glycolic Acid.
- Please shave the entire area you desire treated the day before your planned treatment.
- Do not apply any perfumes, deodorant or make-up to the desired area the day of your treatment.
- Use a broad spectrum SPF 30 (or greater) sunblock before AND after your treatments.
- Provide your technician with an accurate and up to date medical history in order to receive safe and effective treatments.
- You may also notice during and immediately after your session the smell of burned hairs. This is normal.
Most people need 4-6 months, which consists of a full series of 4-6 treatments about 1 month apart.